Tuesday, December 21, 2010

won't think about it to much

i love my mom. my best friend. all my friends. the crazy people who surround me.  ha all my family when they aren't being totally deranged. i started writing about how much i hate christmas right now not being with my family.. but me being miserable and angry doesn't help shit.  i just realized how important the people around me are.  how i couldn't survive without them.  i wouldn't want to survive without them.  and i love them. all of them.



just ANOTHER chapter in my life

being a broke college student.. literally.
living not even paycheck to paycheck..haha
just day to day. 
eating straight peanut butter for two days because that's all the food in the house
being hungry, bored, cigerette deprived, and sober is an awful mix.
.. trust me.

but then today,,
my bestie found a paycheck from about two months ago for 50 dollars,
ha its like when were running out of hope.. we always find something to keep up going.


my minds a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment