Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ignore the blind

i'm not shaggy
i'll admit it was me.
i tossed it in the trash
ever feel invisible. forgotten

ignored. not important
i try to fix it. its cracks more
i try harder
it breaks in my hands
i keep trying
but then it crumbles
it falls right through my
 hands
i feel numb
my eyes burn
i try to catch the peices
i fall to my knees
i do everything i can
i keep telling myself

it won't break.
it won't happen like this

but nothing changes
my hope is gone
its not working
the peices are too small

theres nothing i can do
its lost
its gone
nothing but a memory
a broken heart
and guilty hands
it can't end like this
i need you more than ever
the noose of guilt grows tighter
i ask for forgiveness
but you move farther
i'm helpless. alone.
and only you can set me free
as much as i wish
as much as i plead
its always too late
you already forgot me






i know its bad. sorry for whoevers time i wasted. i was sober. and sadly that was the result

ha and it fucking sucks major balls.  and.. sorry again for whoever read it. its hard to recover from such crap
notearstuesdayDAY1  
Tue21122010

No comments:

Post a Comment