Thursday, December 16, 2010

sorry i'm so angry.

How do i feel right now.. how?? i first feel hella fucking hungry.  I just want some fucking food.  A cigarette would be nice too.  I can't be sober right now.  I can't take it.  I'm going crazy.  Theres nothing in this fucking house.  Their never is.  We literally have peanut butter... Yeahh that's it.  Peanut butter.  no bread no nothing.  I ate all my roomates eggs and he's angry.  of course.  I've been a bitch all day, and I hate it.  but all i wanna do is FUCKING BITCH.  I FUCKING HATE THIS. I HATE THIS PLACE RIGHT NOW.  I AM MISERABLE and i'm sure that's helping my friend get through this.  I DON'T WANNA FUCKING BE HERE... UGHH I DON:T AT ALL.  i'm so done with this place.  i wanna be able to go home when i want to.  i wanna not hate it.  i can't do this anymore.  i can't. I'm so tired.. but not enough to sleep.  i just want today to end... but for some reason it fucking won't.  this miserable day won't seem to fucking end.  JUST END ALREADY.  i'm tired.  angery.  hurt.  sick.  my heads pounding again.  my stomachs fucking growling, and that's about it.  but i'm too mad to be calm and happy.  I can't get myself to put up that act.  i can't do it.  i'm not happy and can't pretend to be. 

wow i'm angry when i don't get food. 

sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment